Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Convention Gift Purse

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
Before I jump into today' project share.........I would like to say a BIG HI to all my blog followers who came up to me at convention and introduced yourself.  YOU SERIOUSLY made my day!    I even told Jack how my super awesome blog follower from El Paco, Texas was not only able to remember Jack's name (and Twoie's).....but was able to mention some favorite post from my blog.  WOW Girlfriend ...... YOU ROCK!

Here's a few pictures of Convention 2014.........
This is what the smallest crowd looked like during a break-out session.  These lovely ladies (and gentlemen) were busy swapping cards and hanging out.
Here I am with Lynn G (from Michigan) showing off one of the prizes we received.
On awards night.....we went to this FABULOUS Italian place that was located right across the street from our hotel.  OH SO YUMMY......
Here we are.....Abbie, Me, Cheri, Lynn and Debbie......on Thursday night.  GREAT MEXICAN food!
And here is Abbie, Me and Debbie at our first workshop on Thursday morning.
And now on with my share for today.
Each of the ladies received one of these darling little purses.....along with six coordinating 3x3 notecards.
These notecards were created in Melon Mambo/White and White/Melon Mambo.
Here's a close-up of those notecards.
This purse was a Melon Mambo purse that was decorated with some Whisper White embossing powder.
Here's a close-up of that Whisper White embossing.....and a closer look at the silver clip that I created for the handles of my purse.
And here's a view of my purse creation as you look down inside the purse.

Thanks for joining me today!  Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for a pretty Flower Patch card ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. again, what a lucky downline. all your gifts are so adorable and thoughtful. yummy food!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are instructions for the "purse with note cards" available? It is just adorable, and I can certainly understand why it was such a hit at the Convention!!! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awh snap! Love this purse! Where can I get the tutorial or instructions for the purse. Please share. Thanks for sharing, so sweet! Adios, glad

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this project and would love instructions too!

    Thanks,

    Kathy in CA

    ReplyDelete