Sunday, July 20, 2014

Convention Gift Note Pads and Pencil

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends!
Well, the 2014 Stampin' UP! Convention has come to an end........but I'm so EXCITED for all the fun that was shared at convention.....to keep me going back in Arizona for some tine.
I have more convention gift to share with you........Today, I have the notepads and pencil covers I made for the ladies that joined me for the 2014 SU Convention.  Here is what I made for each of them.
The notebook opens up to reveal a small note-pad that has a coordinating DSP panel across the top of the pad.  (I took these Junior Legal Pads into the office supply store and asked them to cut them down to 2-1/4".........and they were able to create two pads for each Jr Legal Pad in the package.)
I also bought some mechanical pencils and added a fringed topper to each of the pencils.  These came together with a strip of DSP and my SU Fringed Scissors.......and of course of Sticky Tape to keep everything attached.
Here's the measurements for the notebooks:
Notebook: 8-1/2" x 4-7/8"
Score 2-5/16"  and 2-9/16"
DSP Panel: 2" x 6-1/4"
White Top Panel: 1-3/4" x 2"

Thanks for joining me!  I'll be back tomorrow to share the final gifts that I made for the 2014 SU Convention ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment: