Monday, July 21, 2014

Convention Gift Luggage Tag

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
Made it back to Arizona last night and have a ton of things to get finished........We are leaving in 4-days to head back to Wisconsin for 3-weeks.  SO.....I'm SERIOUSLY in GO MODE for the rest of the week.  My share today is a quick share.........The luggage tags that I made for the gals who went to the 2014 SU Convention with me.  Check out this fabulous luggage tag......
Each of the ladies who attended convention with me got one of these.
I was able to put their initial on the front of the luggage tag......and then their addy info on the back.
I used the Labels Collection Framelits for the front and also used the Brights DSP Collection Pack.  The letter was embossed with White embossing powder and of course LOTS of fun current and retired SU ribbon was used to PRETTY UP the ring of each luggage tag.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you the last convention gift I made for my gals ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for this share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. I have never seen a prettier luggage tag. What a lucky crew you have! Safe trip to WI. Let's grab coffee when you return!

    ReplyDelete