Saturday, July 19, 2014

Convention Gift Boxes

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
Well it's our last day at the 2014 SU Convention and I am SO IMPRESSED with what SU has in store for this fall.  Can't wait to get back to Arizona and start playing with some of the new stuff we received.
My Share today are the two boxes I made for the gals who went with me to convention this year.  Let's jump right in with the Tic-Tac holder........
I purchased these Tic Tac for convention and created the darling holder so the ladies could re-use the holder when they ate up all the original Tic Tac.  Here's the dimensions for the holder:  
Base Holder 3-1/4" x 4-3/4" 
Score on 4-3/4" side at 2" and 2-3/4"
DSP Panels for front and back of holder: (Qty 2) 1-3/4" x 3" panels
DSP Panel for spine of holder: (Qty 1) 1-1/2" x 3" panel
Tic Tac Belly Band Holder: 8-1/2" x 3/4' (this piece wraps around your tic tac candies)
DSP for Belly Band: 2-5/8" x 1/2"
Perfect solution to having a pretty packaging for the Tic Tac's in your purse.
And my second box creation was this lovely little box........
Base Box: 4" x 9" 
Score on 4" side at 1" both sides
Score on 9" side at 1, 4, 5, 8"
DSP: (Qty 1) 2-3/4" x 1-3/4 (For the Top)
(Qty 2) 1-3/4"x 3/4" (For the 2-short sides of your box)
(Qty 2) 2-3/4" x 3/4" (For the 2-long sides of your box)
When opened up......of course there was chocolate inside......
And all I did was wrap some DSP around the Hersey Nuggets and called this project DONE!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you the notepad and pencil gifts that I made for the 2014 convention.  Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment: