Thursday, July 31, 2014

Celebrate With CAKE

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
We did some serious HANGING OUT and managed to not only go to two of our favorite spots.......but had some of the most DELICIOUS FOOD in Madison.  Check out what we had........
Some AMAZING and OH SO YUMMY Bread and Wine!
I had the Veal........
And Jack had the Crab Cakes.......
Check out what was left of our dessert.....
And the VERY BEST cup of coffee.

My card share today is one that was shared on our Stampin' Connection website a couple months ago.  Check out this fast and easy card.......
It's one of those cards that you can create in a FLASH ........ And is PERFECT when faced with the challenge of what to do with all those scraps of cardstock and DSP you have left over.  All three panels of cardstock, DSP and glimmer paper were cut into different widths and adhered down onto my Whisper White base card.
The new Decorative Dots embossing folder was used on the Tempting Turquoise cardstock panel to add a POP of texture to the front of my card.
My birthday cake was stamped on a piece of Whisper White cardstock and punched out with a SU circle punch.  I then created a Tempting Turquoise layer using the Starburst framelits dies.
And a final touch was adding some Real Red Stars.......and Gold Glimmer circles to the top of my card.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you a fun little 12-Tags of Christmas set I created ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Which restaurant? Glad you are having a delicious time. Loved the simple card layers!

    ReplyDelete