Monday, July 14, 2014

Boom-Boom Card

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
Today I have a fast little card to share with you that comes together SUPER FAST!  Let's jump right in with today's card share.
This card uses Perfect Plum and Whisper White cardstock to create the base for my card.  And the only ink I used was the new Blackberry Bliss In-Color.
I stamped my Groovy Love heart stamp, three times on some Whisper White cardstock.  I then grabbed the coordinating punch and punched out each of the three hearts.  I added a Perfect Plum button to the center of each heart (with a glue dot), and each button was adorned with a Whisper White Baker's Twine bow.
I then stamped my Perfect Plum layer with Blackberry Ink and used the Dotty Angles stamp set to create three panels of dots across that layered piece of cardstock. I added some Basic Gray Baker's Twine around my card where my punched out hearts were going to be adhered down......And my card is just about complete.
The only thing left to do was create a fun little banner flag for my sentiment......
And this card was DONE ....... In A FLASH!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you a new Happy Birthday card ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment: