Tuesday, July 01, 2014

Birthday Card From Mary

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
Today I have a special little birthday card to share with you.  It's one that my good friend Mary Fish sent to me.  Check this FABULOUS card out.......
I'm loving this card that Mary made for me......... 
 It just screams HAPPY BIRTHDAY KADIE!
Mary used the new heart border punch to create a darling row of 4-hearts........
And then she took the negative heart punch pieces and used those heart to decorate the bottom portion of my card.  BRILLIANT MARY!
I'm loving my special birthday card and have it hanging on my IKEA wire rack in my studio.  Thank You Mary for remembering my birthday........You are a SPECIAL FRIEND!
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you another birthday card that I received ............ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks, Kadie. I hope you have a spectacular birthday. Mwah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card!!!! I haven't used my heart border punch yet; but, definitely will be using it now. I really like how Mary used the negative too! Great idea. Lovin' the red, white and blue. Mary's card is just fabulous!
    I sent you a BDay card Monday. I hope it gets there on time. Randy's brothers birthday is July 4th too. Easy to remember!!!!
    Thanks for sharing Kadie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the negative use of the hearts too. I guess I have to purchase this border punch. Just too cute. Happy Birthday tomorrow, Kadie!

    ReplyDelete