Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Another Version

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
Last night we had the honor of watching my oldest granddaughter (Hailey) win the Softball championship in DeForest, Wisconsin.  Here's a few pictures of the fun event.......
Here's my Hailey Girl positioned at first base.......
And here is Hailey rounding third base to score her first run.

Needess to say ....... her team won the Softball championship.....
And won all the metal.
SO PROUD of my Hailey Girl.......and her BIG WIN!

For today's card, I have a repeat of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I changed up the colors and orientation of my card.
I still used the "What's Your Type" and Water Color Thank You sets.......
But for this card I started out with a Strawberry Slush base card.
And I used Coastal Cabana, Crisp Cantaloupe, Pistachio Pudding and Strawberry Slush ink for my stamped images.
I used Early Espresso ink to stamp my "thank you" sentiment and used the new Strawberry Slush Bakers Twine at the top of my card.

Here's a re-cap of what both card designs look like.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you a great guys birthday card ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. It's interesting to see the cards side-by-side. I love them both. The hand stitching is so unique. I doubt my BIG thumb would let me do the stitching as eloquent as yours. Thanks for sharing!
    Congrats to Hailey and her team! Yay!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go, Hailey! Luscious little card on your post as well!

    ReplyDelete