Thursday, July 03, 2014

4th of July Mailbox Gifts

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
Today I have a special little 4th of July treat to share with you.  Check out these ADORABLE mailbox gifts that I made for my SaddleBrooke friends........

They are fire-cracker pin-wheel gifts

I made 24 of these little cuties up and delivered them yesterday morning
The pin-wheels came together in a SNAP......With the help of my June Paper Pumpkin Kit. 
 I just love the center brad that holds the pin-wheels together.
 The firecracker box was a little something that I came up with......
It's a 6"x4-1/2" piece of cardstock that was scored 1" on the 6" side (both ends) and then I flipped it to the 4-1/2" side and scored at 1/2", 1-1/2", 2-1/2" and 3-1/2".
I took out my new star stamp set and stamped stars all over the cardstock and then used white embossing powder and prettied these little cuties up. 
 The white embossing powder added that special little touch I was looking for.
 I also embossed the tag for each of my holders......and this was an old single stamp that SU sold several years ago and I never parted with it.
 Here's what my firecracker gifts looked like after I packaged them up.
And here they are ....... waiting for me to head out the door and delivery them to my Saddlebrooke friends.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you more birthday cards that I've received ......... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. What a lot of work and love you put into these. The embossing was gorgeous on the Star SPangled Banner. I'm impressed (and jealous)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those "little somethings" you put together are always amazing. Love your firecracker boxes! Have a great birthday and 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously cute. They will love them. Happy birthday today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Wish I was one of your saddlebrook girls! Too bad I live so far away! Thanks for the instructions on how you made the box. I will be playing with them myself when I get some free time.

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete