Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween Treats!

Happy Happy Halloween My Blogger Friends!
Count-Down to Wisconsin in 30 Days!
It's Halloween and you know that means I will be up at the BUTT-CRACK of dawn this morning delivering my Halloween Treats to my Girlfriends in SaddleBrooke.
I started out my morning with this basket........FULL of Halloween Treats for 18-of my closest girlfriends and neighbors in SaddleBrooke!
The basket was packed full of Witches Brooms.......
 Halloween Tags.......
 Scary Coffins......
 And even some creepy eyeballs.....
 The main gift was a super fun Witches Brooms that were made from brown lunch sacks ...... a Pretzel Rod ...... and some Pop-Corn!
 Each package of Witches Brooms not only had the bag filled with Pop Corn........
 But each package also had a SUPER FUN Witches Boot Tag!
And I also made everyone a SUPER FUN Coffins.......
 That had a small cello bag filled with scary eyeballs!
 I wrapped black and white tullee around each of the coffins to pretty the coffins up just a little!
And ran each of the coffins through the Big Shot and the SU Spider Web embossing folder.  SO STINKIN CUTE!  I also added a retired SU Bat to each of the tags for a little extra something something. 
 
LOVED SO MUCH how these projects turned out that I included Jack in the Halloween FUN.
  I left these little Halloween Goodies on his bathroom sink this morning......
 Jack received the coffin treat with scary eyeballs.....
His Halloween Gift Tag......
 And I just know these scary little eyeballs will probably be a late morning snack!
Jack's broom is filled up with CheeseBalls and I also made him one of the wrapped gum holders that I made for Jared's teachers.  Happy Halloween Honey!
 
Thanks for joining me today - I'll be back tomorrow to share a few more Halloween cards with you.  Have a SCARY FUN Halloween Friends!  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment