Sunday, September 11, 2016

Spot light sunday - Love you Lots

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the new 2016-2017 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog.  This card uses several new products from that catalog ...... So let me jump right in with my card share for today.........
This fun stamp set (Love You Lots) just makes me SMILE BIG each and every single time I use it.
I started out my card by I stamping my sentiment and layered it with the Layering Oval Framelits Collection.
I then grabbed my new 'Petal Burst' embossing folder and ran my Watermelon Wonder panel through my Big Shot.
My two little hedgehogs were stamped onto a Whisper White panel and then layered with Flirty Flamingo and Basic Black cardstock panels.
I used my SU ink pads and my Aqua Painter to get the two tone look to my Hedgehog Lovers!
Think this card is going to be going to my Jack.........Will leave it at his computer this morning so he gets a little "I LOVE YOU" surprise.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Total hedgehog sweetness. Love the color contrast and background texture!

    ReplyDelete