Friday, March 04, 2016

Day 20/30 Day Challenge

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
For the next 10-days I am going to share with you the cards/projects I created for the InkBig 30-Day Challenge.  This challenge is to make a card or project and mail or give it to someone special.  Here is the project I'm sharing today........
I made this tag for the housekeeping staff at the Sedona Hotel my daughter and I stayed at earlier in the week.
I started out with a Mint Macaron tag.  Next I added some Botanical Garden Washi Tape to the front of my tag.  I then grabbed my Mossy Meadow Stampin' Write Marker and added some faux stitching lines around the outer edges of the Washi Tape.
My sentiment is stamped on a Very Vanilla circle with the 'WaterColor Wings' set.  I then grabbed my Botanical Framelits and die-cut out a Mossy Meadow fern for the front of my stamped circle.
To complete my tag I added some Mossy Meadow 5/8" Striped Cotton Ribbon to the top.
This tag was the perfect way to leave behind some much loved cash (along with my business card) for the hard working Sedona housekeeping staff.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share my Day 21 of this 30-Day Challenge with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. Oooo Ahhh...LOVE your tag Kadie. Love the simplicity of the single leaf above the sentiment. Great use of the Washi Tape. You ARE our SU Tag Queen!!!
    Thanks for sharing with us!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANKS Lynn. I'm sure the housekeeping staff enjoyed it too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so simple and pretty. I have been playing with that exact same stem . . . hoping I can come up with something so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Mary! I'm loving the Botanical Gardens Bundle SO MUCH, that I'm dedicating my March Stamp Camp to it.

    ReplyDelete