Sunday, August 02, 2015

Spot Light Sunday - Butterfly Card

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Spotlight Sunday!  I have some wonderful new product to share with you ........ And feature a fun way to incorporate this new product into a pretty amazing card.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today. 
This 'friends' card features the new 'Watercolor Wings' stamp set and 'Bold Butterfly Framelits Dies'.
Right out of the gates I stamped my butterfly image with Daffodil Delight and Pumpkin Pie ink ....... and then used the framelits to die-cut out my butterfly.
Here's a close-up of how my stamped and die-cut butterfly turned out.
Next, I stamped my 'Friends' sentiment message (from the 'Garden in Bloom' set) onto a Whisper White panel ..... using Early Espresso ink.
And a final touch was adding a trio of Daffodil Delight Candy Dots in the lower right hand corner of my Cajun Craze panel.   
So there you have it friends.  A pretty easy card ...... That comes together in a super fast jiffy.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share this same card as my Mix-It-UP! Monday card share for you.  And what that means for you is you will get to see a stepped up version of this same card........Making it even bigger and better than today's card.  Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment: