Monday, July 26, 2010

Birthday Surprise from my BFF

Happy Monday to you and hope you had a FABULOUS weekend. Thought I would share with you this week some of the Birthday surprises that I received from family and friends this year. As many of you know, it was my birthday on the Fourth of July and this year I was overwhelmed with how many of my new friends here in SaddleBrooke remembered my birthday (and honestly, how many of those back in Wisconsin didn't........). Over the next couple of days, I'm going to share with you the many cards I received. This share is going to be from my BFF Jan here in SaddleBrooke. Jan is probably the galpal that I spend the most time with - so only she could send me such an honest and funny card as this.
One thing that you have to know about Jan is.......She is not only talented in all that she creates - she is also the most TALENTED person I know with a set of Pens - Pencils and Copic Markers. NOBODY does it better than Jan. She totally could do this for a living - she's SO TALENTED I can honestly say......."We don't like her" (an inside joke that I say when someone is either so talented or pretty that it makes you just sick to think they have all of that and then some wrapped up inside themself)....I honestly do adore Jan and often times think......I want to be like her when I grow up.
As if the card she designed for me wasn't SWEET enough....she also sent me this FABULOUS piece of art that I immediately knew would go front and center on my studio work station. What do you think of my BFF paper weight? Isn't it just the living end?
Here's a close up of it in all it's glory. It is honestly (next to my grandkids artwork) a piece that is treasured in my studio.
Here's another shot of my artwork - which I have displayed right under my TV - and is displayed so that every single time I sit down to work in my studio......I can look at it and it totally makes me smile.
Thanks Jan for being my BFF - I am trilled that we found each other and have SO MUCH in common........(now hurry up and get back to SaddleBrooke).
Tomorrow I will share with you a wonderful gift that my Wisconsin Buddy Sandy made for my birthday........You will be amazed at what she made for me........Until tomorrow......Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. You make me blush with all your kind words. Love you girlfriend. BFF Jan ;)

    ReplyDelete