Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Wine Down Wednesday - Hi!

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
Here's a fun little thank you card that uses a set found in the 2016-2017 Annual Catalog.
I started out by stamping my sentiment from the 'Acorny Thank You' set with Smoky Slate ink onto a panel of Whisper White cardstock.
Next I grabbed my 'Hardwood' stamp and stamped a portion of that image onto the bottom portion of my Whisper White panel.  I used Smoky Slate ink and masked off the top section of that image so I got a clean straight stamped edge across the center of my card.
To create the acorn for the front of my card I used two different Designer Series Paper.  The top of the acorn uses the 'This Christmas Specialty Designer Series Paper' and the bottom of the acorn uses the 'Serene Scenery Designer Series Paper'.
The 'Acorn Builder' punch made creating my acorn a snap.  I then adhered it to the 'Layering Square Framelits' and attached it directly to the front of my card.
A great card that uses some beautiful earth tone colors.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you a fun Tag Thursday creation ....... Hope you can make plans to stop back and  join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. perfectly done! I'm nuts about the woodgrain and texture of the acorn!

    ReplyDelete