Sunday, January 22, 2017

Spot Light Sunday Love Card

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2016-2017 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog and 2017 Stampin' UP! Occasions Catalog.  This card uses several new products from each of those catalogs ........ So let me jump right in with my card share for today.........
This Hello Love card is the perfect combination of bright and happy to give out to that someone special on your card giving list.
I began by positioning a Real Red panel directly onto my Whisper White base card ...... And I created a banner with the 'Sending Love Designer Series Paper' and adhered that down onto the Real Red panel.
I stamped my Hello Love sentiment onto Whisper White cardstock and used my 'Layering Hearts Framelits' to die-cut out the perfect heart for this sentiment.
All that was left to do was create a square and circle layering piece under the heart and the perfect sentiment centerpiece was created.
A pretty quick and easy card that works in any color combination and for any occasion.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment: