Sunday, January 15, 2017

Spot Light Sunday Heart Card

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2017 Stampin' UP! Occasions Catalog.  This card uses several new products from that catalog ........ So let me jump right in with my card share for today.........
I just LOVE LOVE LOVE how I was able to create this bold and classic card in no time flat.
I started by embossing a single line around the outer edge of my Whisper White base card.
Then I created a striking sentiment panel with the help of the new 'Bookcase Builder' stamp set.
And one final touch was punching out a 1-1/4" circle in my Whisper White panel and matting a panel of Real Red cardstock behind it ....... and then popping one of the 'Sending Love Embellishments' into the center of that punched out 1-1/4" circle.
This is an easy card to create ....... And would LOOK AMAZING in any color combination.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment