Wednesday, January 18, 2017

In My Thoughts

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
Even though this card was originally intended to be used in the fall ....... I'm using it today for a sympathy card.
I began this card by using my 'Thoughtful Branches' Thinlits dies to create a trio of small leafs along the right hand edge of my Very Vanilla panel.
To create a colored center for the two die-cut leafs ......... I simply flipped my Very Vanilla panel over and attached two small pieces of Mint Macaron and Cajun Craze cardstock over the opening and that allowed the colored cardstock to peek through.
I used the large 'You're In My Thoughts' stamp to create a large Cajun Craze sentiment in the lower left hand corner of that same Very Vanilla panel.
And I tied some Mint Macaron Sheer Linen Ribbon across the bottom portion of my Very Vanilla panel.
The Very Vanilla panel was attached to the Crumb Cake base card with Stampin' Dimensionals ....... And all that was left to do was add some 'Gold Sequins' around my card ...... And this card was finished......
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Tag Thursday creation with you ..... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Sweet leaves . . . I love the color possibilities for year round "prettiness!"

    ReplyDelete