Friday, January 06, 2017

Friends Friday

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Friends Friday.  On Friday's, I have the honor of spot-lighting some of the fabulous cards that I received from Friends ....... Fellow Demonstrators ........ and Family.  Each of these card creations are works of art........Let me share some of these cards/projects with you today......
First up is this darling little treat box that Nancy made for me.
My neighbor Ginny gave me this card and plaque for my garden....
And my very talented upline Lisa made this card me. 
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a special Paper Pumpkin Saturday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous shares by talented artists. I'm inspired to get some of those clear boxes!

    ReplyDelete