Tuesday, January 10, 2017

3-D Tuesday Box of LOVE

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is 3-D Tuesday.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project to share with you.  This project is SUPER FUN to create and can be created for any holiday or occasion.  Let's jump right in with my project share for today.
 This fun little 'Box of Love' was created using the 'Clear Tiny Treat Boxes'.
I created a belly band that was perfect for my 'To/From' tag.
 And the belly band slides right off ..... Allowing easy access to the gift.
 The box holds 6-little 2"x2" note cards.......
That can be stamped with any sentiment on the front. 
I used the 'Tin of Tags' stamp set to create two perfect sentiments for the top of my tags.
This is a quick and easy project to make ....... And the possibilities are endless on how you can decorate your 'Box of LOVE'.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Totally, Kadie! Love the sweet box and little minis inside!

    ReplyDelete