Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Wine Down Wednesday - Happy Birthday

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
How's this for a QUICK and EASY birthday card!
I started my card by stamping the Happy Birthday sentiment in Cajun Craze with the new 'Sunshine Sayings' stamp set.  I stamped this in the lower left hand corner of my Whisper White panel.
Next I grabbed the pretty flower die from the 'Sunshine Wishes Thinlits' and die-cut out a Cajun Craze flower.  I attached that flower to my Whisper White sentiment panel.
I added a panel of 'Moroccan  Designer Series Paper' across another panel of Whisper White cardstock that I layered right below my flower panel........
And all that was left to do was add a few Gold Sequins around my flower panel and I called this card DONE in no time flat.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Tag Thursday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop by and let me share that project with you.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Modern, bold and uber cool. I love that stem and how you kept the design simple!

    ReplyDelete