Thursday, September 08, 2016

Tag Thursday - Merry Tag

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY HOLIDAY GIFT TAG.  Now that you have the details for this weeks Tag Thursday ....... Let's jump right in with my tag share for today.
How's this for a 'Merry' holiday tag!
I began by using some 'Silver Foil Sheets' to create my "Merry" message across my tag.  My banner flag was created with the help of the 'Christmas Greetings' Thinlits Dies.
I added a small piece of the striped Designer Series Paper that is in the 'Neutrals DSP Stack' to my Whisper White base tag........
And topped my tag off with a pretty Real Red flower and some Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine.
Before I called this tag done........I stamped my "To/From" sentiment onto the back of my tag and I was able to call this tag FINISHED!
Just a darling little tag that comes together in no time flat.  Hope you give this tag a try!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday cards with you ....... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. I just love the way the red flower pops on the gray stripe!

    ReplyDelete