Saturday, September 03, 2016

Paper Pumpkin Saturday - Loveliest Person

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And do I have a fun little card to share with you!  This card was made with my April Paper Pumpkin kit.  I added just some additional cardstock and some retired ribbon and this card was done in no time flat  Let me share that card with you now......
This card just screams SPRING in Arizona to me.
I stamped my sentiment with Watermelon Wonder ink and then quickly sprinkled it with clear embossing powder for a little shiny look.
I just needed to add a couple cardstock layers and some bitty flowers and my sentiment piece was finished.
The cactus grass layer was created with the wreath wrap pieces that were included in my April Paper Pumpkin kit.......
And all it took to create my cactus flowers was to fold and shape the tissue paper that was also included in this kit.

One final touch was adding some Watermelon Wonder ribbon across the top of my card........And I was able to call this card done!
Just thrilled with the way this card turned out.......And know the perfect person it will be going out to.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot-Light Sunday card with you ....... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. This is drop dead amazing. Love those little cacti and the prettiest font ever!

    ReplyDelete