Tuesday, September 20, 2016

3-D Tuesday/Halloween Beakers

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is 3-D Tuesday.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project to share with you.  This project is SUPER QUICK and SUPER EASY to create and the greatest feature is you only need some spooky containers and candy to create it.  Let's jump right in with my project share for today.
How fun is this trio of beakers packed full of Halloween candy!
Each beaker is filled with some yummy Halloween candy.....
Topped off with some 1-1/4" Burlap Ribbon......
And then wrapped up with some Halloween Night Baker's Twine and two Mini Tassels hanging off the twine.
Here's a close-up of the Burlap Ribbon - which I wrapped around the neck of the bottles ....... and the darling little Mini Tassels - which are hanging from the twine.
I have these set-up on my dining room side-board ......... Which lucky for me is a path I rarely travel through our house.  (Otherwise ......... this candy would be GONE in a heartbeat!!!!!  Only because I know I'm a real SUCKER for any kind of Halloween candy!)

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card creation with you ....... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. More eyeballs, please! This is such a fabulous way to bottle up some Halloween haunts!

    ReplyDelete