Sunday, March 20, 2016

Spot Light Sunday-Happy Birthday

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the new 2016 Stampin' UP! Occasions Catalog.  This card uses several new products from that catalog ...... So let me jump right in with my card share for today.........
How fun is this balloon stamped card!
I began this card by using the 'Balloon Celebration' stamp set.  I picked five different Stampin' colors and stamped my balloon images onto a panel of Whisper White cardstock.
I used the 'Happy Birthday' sentiment in this set to create a Wisteria Wonder banner.
And grabbed the 'Balloon Bouquet Punch' to add one single Wisteria Wonder balloon to the front of my card.
Darling little card that is perfect in any color combination!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you a Mix-It-UP! Monday version of this very same card ......... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. This splashy background really shows off the balloons. So festive. Smart how you popped up one of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mary! Sometimes LESS is MORE......

    ReplyDelete