Sunday, March 27, 2016

Jack's Easter Basekt

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends!
Today I want to share with you the fun little Easter Basket that I made especially for Jack.  I created this little basket with the help of my good friend and fellow Stampin' UP! demonstrator friend Lynn.  Let me jump right in with my share for today.
Here is what the Easter Bunny delivered to Jack this morning.
This Easter basket was made with a single sheet of 6x6 Designer Series Paper.
This is the Easter Basket pattern that Lynn shared on her blog last Monday. http://lynnslocker.blogspot.com/2016/03/stampin-up-stampin-up-easter-basket.html 
And this is what the above pattern of DSP looks like when you have it all cut, scored and ready to put together.
My basket was made with Cherry Cobbler Designer Series Paper........
 And I added a 1-3/4" Cherry Cobbler circle to attach my basket together.
I created a darling little tag for Jack's basket........
And I used the Friends and Flowers stamp set to create this darling little bunny tag.
 And what would an Easter Basket be without some of Jack's favorite chocolate!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you one last Easter Treat ......... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. Happy Easter to both of you! Cutest little basket ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right back at you friend! Jack LOVED his little basket.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwww...LOVIN' your bunny tag! Your basket turned out fabulous! LOVE the cherry cobbler DSP. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. THANK YOU Lynn for sharing this amazing project with me. Had sooooo much fun making it with you.

    ReplyDelete