Saturday, March 05, 2016

Day 21/30 Day Challenge

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
For the next 9-days I am going to share with you the cards/projects I created for the InkBig 30-Day Challenge.  This challenge is to make a card or project and mail or give it to someone special.  Here is the project I'm sharing today........
There is an old saying ........ that behind every successful man there is a great woman.  Well for me ........ This statement is .......... Behind this SUCCESSFUL woman is a GREAT MANThat man is JACK!  So for all the support - encouragement and tolerance this man provides me on a daily bases ....... This card is for him!
I started out by stamping my Hello Handsome sentiment with the 'Happy Happenings' stamp set. 
Next I punched out my heart with Real Red cardstock and used the 'Sweetheart' punch to create a SASSY FUN heart for the front of my card.
Then I grabbed my 'Happy Times' stamp set.  I stamped a Real Red heart image and then fussy cut it out and adhered it directly to my punched Real Red heart.  For a little added WOW FACTOR a very thin layer of Crystal Effects was added to the top of my stamped heart.
And the torn edge of my Whisper White panel makes for an extra fun element to this 3x3 card.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share my Day 22 of this 30-Day Challenge with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. And handsome he is! Sweet card for a great guy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mary. I too think he's a HANDSOME & GREAT guy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling card Kadie! Love the sentiment. I just bet Jack loved your card too! Fabulous hearts with the addition of the Crystal Effects!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Lynn. Jack is my biggest fan and he keeps ALL the cards/projects I make for him. This card is currently being displayed on his bathroom countertop.

    ReplyDelete