Thursday, August 27, 2015

Tag Thursday - Wine Down Tags

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today I have a fun little tag that I made for yesterday's Wine-Down Wednesday Event.  My theme for this Wine-Down Wednesday was Christmas ....... And I have lots of new product loaded onto these tags.  Let's jump right in with my tag share for today.....

Here's what was waiting for the ladies who attended my Wine-Down Wednesday class last night.
I used the new 'Peaceful Pines Framelits Dies' to cut out my Christmas Tree shape.
Next I grabbed one of the stamps from the 'Peaceful Pines' set and stamped my tree image directly onto my 4-1/4"x 2" tag.
 And added some 1/4" circles to the tree ....... And prettied them up with some Crystal Effects.
I also added some of the new and simply yummy Real Red Pompom Trim (LOVE THIS STUFF!)
And topped my tags off with some of the Silver Cording Trim and BEYOND YUMMY 1/8" Real Red Striped Ribbon.
My tag base was either Garden Green or Pear Pizzazz cardstock...... 
 And one final touch was adding the ladies door prize ticket to their tags.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday card creations with you ......... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. My first thought was "where did she get those yummy and shiny dots for the tree?" Of course, you remembered (which I never do) Crystal Effects. Darling projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks funny, I had to ask you were you got the shiny dots. We should all know by now that you are the 'Crystal Effects Queen'! I learned from you to use it more!! Love all the embellies and details you used on your tags!
    Thanks so much for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute! I am so curious as to WHAT is INSIDE those wonderful bags?????

    Kathy in California

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kathy in California.......inside the bags are all the supplies the ladies need to put the Wine-Down Wednesday card projects together. They made 5-cards at my August Wine-Down Wednesday event. Thanks for visiting!

    ReplyDelete