Thursday, August 20, 2015

Tag Thursday - Spooky Halloween

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today I have a fun little Halloween tag I made ....... using product from the new 2015 Stampin' UP! Holiday Catalog.  This tag was a SCREAM to create (sorry about that) ....... And comes together in no time flat.  Let's jump right in with my tag share for today.
Here's the spooky Halloween tag I created using the new "Witches' Night" stamp set (on page 7 of the new holiday catalog).
Here's an closer look at this wicked set.
The image looks SUPER AWESOME when stamped in black and embossed with clear embossing powder.  Talk about a super shine power!
I also used the spider web image in this set to create some fun to my Basic Gray base tag.  The banner flag for this tag was created with some Blackberry Bliss cardstock and some Silver Glimmer Paper.
For the fiber on the top of my tag ........ I used some of the 5/8" Striped Blackberry Bliss Cotton Ribbon.  All I did was separate the strands and added some Silver Metallic Thread to create a FRIGHTFULLY YUMMY fiber topper.
And of course no Halloween tag would be complete without using one of the new Spider Web Doilies (on page 47).  These amazing doilies just scream spooky fun for any Halloween project.
So there you have it friends ....... My first of many Halloween tags to be completed this season.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you a couple Friends Friday cards ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment: