Thursday, August 13, 2015

Tag Thursday - SOMC August Tag

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today I have a fun little tag I made for my Stamp-of-the-Month club orders in August.  These tags were created with the featured stamp set for August ........ 'Build A Birthday'.  Let's jump right in with my tag share for today.
Every now and then ....... I create something that makes me SO GOSH DARN HAPPY that it makes me feel all warm and cozy all over.  This tag did it for me in August.
I made this tag for each of my Stamp-of-the-Month Club gals ........ And attached one to each of their orders.
I made a rainbow of circles at the bottom of my tag........
And then stamped three colorful candles and attached them to the top of my rainbow of circles.
I added a small Melon Mambo ribbon to the center of my candles and popped each candle up with some dimensionals.
To finish off my tags ........ I added the same Melon Mambo ribbon to the top of my tag ....... And tied it all up with some Whisper White Baker's Twine.
Here's what the first batch of my August Stamp-of-the-Month tags look like.  Each one is just as yummy as the next.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Friends Friday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. TAG you're the It girl! Love the bold candles and asymmetry of the circles!

    ReplyDelete