Sunday, August 09, 2015

Spotlight Sunday - Just For You

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a wonderful new product card to share with you.  It's product that is featured in the new 2015-2016 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog.  This Spotlight Sunday card is the perfect card to create when you are needing to make MANY of the same card.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today.
This particular card was made back in June for my Upline, Lisa Pretto.  She featured it as a 'Step-It-Up Sunday' blog post ....... And I am thrilled to share it with you today. 
The 'Just For You' sentiment is from the "You're So Sweet" stamp set.  I stamped it with Watermelon Wonder ink onto a square of Whisper White and then layered it with Watermelon Wonder and Bermuda Bay cardstock.
My DSP panel is from the "Cherry on Top" DSP Stack ........ And looks SUPER FUN on my Watermelon Wonder base card.
And as a final touch ........ I added three Pool Party Candy Dots to the bottom right hand corner of my card.
So there you have it friends ....... A card that comes together in a FLASH but still packs enough WOW to make it the PERFECT card to duplicate.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you this very same card as a 'Mix-It-UP! Monday' card.  Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. I hadn't noticed that sentiment until you rocked it on this card. Simple and easy, breezy!

    ReplyDelete