Monday, August 10, 2015

Mix It UP! Monday - Just For You

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Mix It UP! Monday and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ....... but added some additional product and a fun stamping technique that helped bring today's card up to that next stamping level.
The card featured on the left is the Spot-Light Sunday card that I shared with you yesterday.  My Mix-It-UP! Monday version of that same card is featured on the right.  Let me share that Mix-It-UP! Monday card creation with you now.......
I have to say that this is one of those cards that every single time I look at it ........ It takes me to MY HAPPY PLACE!
I added two Bermuda Bay panels across the top and bottom of my card front......
And also adhered my DSP panel to some Bermuda Bay cardstock ........ AND ....... Added a pretty Watermelon Wonder 1" Dotted Lace Trim bow to the bottom of my DSP panel.
 
I stamped my 'Just For You' sentiment twice and used some GORGEOUS White embossing powder to bring a level of PRETTY to my sentiment panel.
And my final touch was using my Watermelon Wonder Stampin' Write Marker to color my three Candy Dots.  While the ink from the markers was still wet ....... I dipped the Candy Dots into some clear embossing powder and heat set all three Candy Dots.  This process served double duty.  It gave the wet ink something to adhere to........And also allowed me to create three Watermelon Wonder Candy Dots for this project.
So there you have it friends ........ A delightful card that will surely make anyone smile.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an amazing 3-D Tuesday project with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment: