Monday, August 31, 2015

Mix-It-UP! Monday - CREEPY Snow Globe

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Mix It UP! Monday and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ....... but added a couple additional products (found in the 2015 Stampin' UP! Holiday Catalog) to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
Here's a recap of my card from yesterday (on the left) and my upgraded version of that very same card (on the right).
How creepy fun is this Halloween card.
Taking the base of this Halloween Snow Globe card and embossing that base with some silver embossing powder took this card up one level.......
Adding some Pumpkin Pie ribbon across the center gave it another stepped up level......
But the final addition was adding some 'Crystal Effects' to the eyeballs of this spooky skull.
So there you have it friends.  Two great Halloween cards ....... that represent my version of spooky/creepy.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ....... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. what a fun post Kadie. It's kind of like 'Before and After'! Love the layering and the sponging. Your embossing showed up super awesome in your picture. And, yup, that skull creeped me right out!!! =) Well done my Friend!!!
    Thanks so much for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. diggin' the shiny eyeballs. these are adorable cards!

    ReplyDelete