Saturday, August 01, 2015

June Paper Pumpkin - Two Cards

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday.  I have two fun cards to share with you!  These two special cards were made with the June Paper Pumpkin kit.  I used some additional product to complete these two cards ........ But honestly ....... they were minimal Stampin' UP! supplies and I'm sure you have something close to these in your stash.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today.
This first card is one of my favorite card creations from this kit.  I love the look of the flower stamped with Tip Top Taupe onto a Whisper White base card.  SUCH A POWERFUL STATEMENT!
Here's how beautiful the card looks.
And the flower for this card just steals the show!


I also decorated the envelope with three stamped flowers......that were punched out with the 1/2" circle punch.
This card creation is perfect for any type of celebration!
Here's a closer look at my card.
And it's all about the banner on this card creation.
I ended up decorating my envelope with some of the banner flag pieces that were left over from this kit.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 'Spot Light Sunday' card creation with you .......... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. both these cards are over the moon. love the flower and the pennants. did the tag (open frame with the point at the bottom--first card) come that way with the kit or did you revise it? i don't have the kit. M

    ReplyDelete