Saturday, August 15, 2015

July Paper Pumpkin Share

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And do I have two fun cards to share with you!  These two special cards were made with my July Paper Pumpkin kit.  I followed the directions for both of these cards exactly as were prepared in the June Paper Pumpkin kit.  I'm thrilled with the way they turned out ........ And want to share those two cards with you now.

When this kit arrive at my home in July ....... I kind of let out a big squeal because of the stamp set that was included in this kit.  The stamp set is all about coffee and those amazing Latte drinks that everyone is drinking right now.  I just knew that this kit was going to go the distance.......and then continue providing me with lots of additional fun ..... well after this Paper Pumpkin kit was completed. 

Here's the first card I created.
How FUN is this card!
The 'thanks a latte' was stamped right onto the coffee cup - and then to have a cactus blooming right out of the cup ........ PERFECT for living in Arizona!
The second card I created was this sassy 'Get Well' card.
I'm totally in love with the font that Stampin' UP! used for this sentiment.
So there you have it friends ........ Two darling little Paper Pumpkin cards.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 'Spot-Light Sunday' card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Of course the "queen of coffee" let out a squeal over that little cup. Darling cards and kit!

    ReplyDelete