Saturday, August 22, 2015

July Paper Pumpkin Part Two

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And do I have a fun card to share with you!  This special card was made with my July Paper Pumpkin kit ....... And I used some extra Stampin' UP! cardstock to create this fun little 'Get Well' card.  Let me share my "Out-of-the-Box" Paper Pumpkin creation with you. 
This fun little 'get well' card is sure to make anyone feel just a wee bit better in no time flat.
 
I tucked a chai green tea inside the 'get well' pocket.
Here's the fun little pocket that I made ....... And how cute is the cup with my 'get well' wish stamped on it!
Here's a closer look at how I created the pocket........
And of course I had to add some pretty Baker's Twine and new Lace Trim to the top of my card.
This card is going out to someone very special ....... And I just happen to know that this someone LOVES their Chai Green Tea!
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot-Light Sunday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Clever way to share a little tea time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea Kadie!!! Love how you change everything up!!!
    Thanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete