Friday, August 21, 2015

Friends Friday - Upline Cards

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Friends Friday.  I have the honor today to spot-light two fabulous cards that I have received from my upline Lisa Pretto.  Both of these card creations are works of art........and it is with great pleasure that I share them here with you.  Let's jump right in with my two card shares for today.
This first card that Lisa made uses the new "Watercolor Words" set.
It's one of those sets that I didn't think I wanted ........ But guess who now owns it!
And Lisa's second card is such a show-stopper!
The Whisper White card panel looks amazing embossed with the new "Brick Wall" embossing folder ....... And what puts this card over-the-top is the Real Red sentiment punched out with a circle punch and some Silver Metallic Thread popping out from behind the circle.  OH SO STUNNING!
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Paper Pumpkin samples with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment: