Friday, August 07, 2015

Friends Friday - Lynn and Linda

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Friends Friday.  Today, I will have the honor of spot-lighting some fabulous cards that I received from two friends and fellow demonstrators.  Each of these card creations are works of art........and it is with great pleasure that I share them here with you.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today.
My first card share for today is the SUPER FUN card that my sweet friend Lynn made for me. 
The little caterpillar just makes me scream with HAPPY...... 
And this circle of butterflies is CUTE TIMES EIGHT!
And this BEAUTIFUL card creation was created by my fellow demonstrator and Saddle-UP! friend Linda.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE every single thing about this card.
 
MANY THANKS to Lynn and Linda for sharing these card creations with me.  I have them proudly displayed on my IKEA wire hanger in my studio.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Paper Pumpkin creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment