Saturday, October 27, 2012

Witches Broom!

Happy Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
Count-Down to Wisconsin in 34 Days!
Today I am sharing the darling little Witches Brooms that I sent my grandkids back in Wisconsin.  I made a U.S.D.A. BoatLoad of these for each of grandkids to hand-out on Halloween for their classmates and teachers.  Check these little creations out.......
These are allllllll over the internet right now and I received my inspiration from Di Gibbs back on September 24th.  She made an amazing video on how to create these little cuties and I knew the very minute I saw these ..... that I would be making these for my Little People!
They are made with Tootsie Roll Pops ...... Natural color Coffee Filters ....... A Black Sharpie Marker .... and some SU Linen Thread.  I originally was going to make these using the Bootiful Occasions stamp set - but when I realized I was going to be making over 100 of these little cuties - well lets just say I VERY QUICKLY changed my mind.
Here's the product that I used to create these for my grandkids......
And all you do is fold the coffee filter in half .... then in half again and then start snipping up from the bottom of the filter to create the actual broom.  SO STINKIN EASY!

I created a very productive assembly line and before you knew it ...... I was DONE (thanks Opal for helping me pack these up on the car-ride up to Lorri's event!).   I skyped the grandkids on Thursday night and they had received their box of goodies and were THRILLED with the way the treats for their classmates turned out.
 
NOW ...... I need to get busy and finish up my Halloween Treats for my SaddleBrooke Friends.  I am creating a cute coffin that is filled with eyeballs for my Halloween Treats this year .... and of course ..... I will share those treats with you on Wednesday morning.
 
Thanks for joining me today - I'm in FULL RUN MODE for the next couple of days - Hope to get LOTS of things CHECKED OFF my "To Do" list this weekend.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment: