Wednesday, October 03, 2012

Spider Cider Holder

Happy Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
Today I have another Halloween treat holder to share with you.  This is another Halloween treat that Dawn Griffith shared on her Blog (Dawn's Stamping Studio) September 27th.  Here's my version of Dawn's Spider Cider Holder...........
Dawn created an amazing video on how to make this little cutie on September 27th.  Here is the link to Dawn's blog:
http://dawnsstampingthoughts.typepad.com/dawns_stampin_studio/2012/09/spider-cider-tea-bag-holder-video-.html
This little pouch has two pouches inside......
One of those pouches can hold a tea bag......
And you can tuck a little note card in the other pouch!
The pouches also expand to a pretty good size - PERFECT for a little candy bar!
Here's a view of what the spine of my Spider Cider looks like.  I just threaded some retired Basic Gray Taffeta Ribbon through all the layers of my holder and tied a pretty little bow on the outside.
I'm probably going to make a bunch of these up for each of my grandkids to give to their teachers this year for Halloween!  MANY MANY THANKS for all the hard work that Dawn put into creating her amazing video's - She honestly did all the hard work on this project.  THANK YOU DAWN!
 
I'll be back tomorrow to share more Halloween projects with you.....Hope you can come back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!
 


1 comment:

  1. you are the queen of 3-D. such a thoughtful little gift.

    ReplyDelete