Sunday, October 07, 2012

Scissors And The City Spooky House

Happy Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends!
Today I'm going to share a spooky little house that I made at yesterday's Scissors and the City Class...... BUT......first I want to share a pretty pretty picture of the girls I spent this past weekend with.......
 Jennifer, Kathy, Donna, Terry, Me and Melody
 
These amazing ladies WELCOMED me with OPENED ARMS into their group ...... and we had several Laugh Splitting Good Times ......... along with one particular evening that involved a PISSING GOOD TIME!  Thank You ladies for a GREAT GREAT weekend!
 
My Spooky House share today was a 3-hour NON-STOP fun class that Sandy (owner of Scissors and the City Retreat) taught.  Check this fun little project out......
 We started out with a Bird House that our instructor (Sandy) bought from Michael's.........
 Before we adhered any DSP to our birdhouse.....we painted all the exposed edges.....
 And we added a spooky tree in the courtyard.....
 AND.........A flying witch on the roof-top!
 We added fun window's to all the sides of our house......
 And some FUN DSP to the roof......
 And the pie'ce de' re'sistance was the moss that we added around the bottom of our house!
We also added some fun little touches not only to our door (check out the door knob)....but we also added a UTEE (Ultra Thick Embossing Enamel) Bat that we adhered right above our front door.
 Check out my distressed picket fence! (Cute or What)
 Sandy even gave us three little ghosts that I adhered to the corner of my windows.
 BUT......Getting to all this CUTE-NESS did take some work.
Here's some of the MESS we created while making our spooky houses......
 We used HOT Glue Guns........
 And broke-down moss to adhere to the base of our house.....
And we used a TON of Orange Glitter for our Spooky Houses.
 
SERIOUSLY a project that turned out CUTIER than I had expected.....and was over-all a pretty easy project to put together.  Thank You Sandy for sharing this ADORABLE CREATION with us - I had SO MUCH FUN making my own Spooky House.
 
Thanks for joining me today.  I'll be back tomorrow to share more Kards by Kadie's creations with you.  Hope you can join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!


2 comments:

  1. this little haunted house is amazing! the details are "to die for!" hugs, m

    ReplyDelete
  2. As the "official" representative of TABLE 11, Kadie, we had such a wonderful time with you and do SO WELCOME you to our ever expanding group. Thank you again for all the goodies that you made for us. Everyone was overwhelmed by your talents and generosity!

    Donna

    ReplyDelete