Sunday, October 14, 2012

Scissors And The City Make-n-Takes

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends!
What a day we had yesterday.  Lorri Heilling is a master crafter and she ALWAYS creates some of the most AMAZING and GORGEOUS projects.   I will begin sharing those projects with you next week - but just have to say that if you EVER GET THE OPPORTUNITY to attend one of Lorri's events ....... GO!
 
My share for today are the three make-n-takes that I made at last weekends Scissors and the City event.  Each of the three days we were at this event, we had the opportunity to create a new make-n-take and here are the three projects that I made.......
 First up is the super fun test tube gift tag creation........
We created this gift tag with some gold embossing powder and a fun little tag over the top of the bigger tag.  It honestly has so much texture and wow that I'm thinking of making some of these for my grandkids teachers for holiday gifts.
Next up is this fun little travel tag that has so many layers and will be perfect for my "2012-Summer Wisconsin Vacation" scrapbook. 
 I love how the US28 road sign is secured on a stick and all the arrow signs are popped up with dimensionals.  LOTS of dimension going on with this tag.
 And the last make-n-take is this GORGEOUS Perfect Pearls pumpkin card.
It was the first time I actually used the Perfect Pearls and I have to tell you ........ SERIOUSLY EASY and SERIOUSLY FUN.  I'm hooked on this technqiue and will be adding this to more of my upcoming card making projects.
 
Many Thanks to the Scissors and the City group for offering these make-n-takes ....... They were not only fun to make ..... but gave me the opportunity to try some new product and learn some new technqiues.  THANK YOU!
 
I'll be back tomorrow with more Kards by Kadie creations ...... Hope you can come back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment: