Friday, October 05, 2012

Scissors and the City Gifts

Happy Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
I'm off to go join several of my internet friends for the Tucson Scissors and the City Retreat.  I am meeting up with Donna and Kathy at 11:00 and we are going to check-in and see who else wants to join us for a trip to Blue Moon Scrapbooking.  We are going to go early so we can get back to the retreat and start getting some of the projects we brought DONE!
 
Today I'm going to share the gifts I made for my 6-Scrappin Friends for this weekends retreat.  I found out from Kathy what might be each of the girls favorite colors ...... and I created each of them these five gifts.  Here are all those gifts.........
This grouping is my orange grouping ant that color is going to Melody!
I made each of the girls a water bottle holder.......
A fun little package of thank you tags........
A wrapped Hershey Chocolate Candy Bar
(MANY THANKS to my friend Kathie Heitmann for showing me how to make these!) 
A finger nail file holder........
And this lovely lovely portfolio holder.
Each notecard had coordinating DSP and a lovely scallop edge on the front of each notecard.  I even added a lovely monogrammed initial in matching ink on a Decorative Label Punch.
 
I'll be back tomorrow to share the other five ladies gifts with you - Hope you can join me for that share! 
 
Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. isn't "M" for Mary, too? LOL. what amazing, coordinating projects. i need to try the water bottle idea pronto!

    ReplyDelete