Tuesday, October 02, 2012

Petite Purse Halloween Treat Holder

Happy Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
Today I have some SUPER FUN PLANS to connect with Kris and head downtown Tucson to do some much deserved SHOPPING.  We are talking about heading over to Blue Moon Scrapbooking and maybe Joann's.  Should be a FUN DAY that will lead to LOTS of shopping and LOTS of good times.

My share today is yet another Halloween Surprise........
This fun little Halloween Treat container was done by Dawn Griffith from Dawn's Stamping Studio.  Dawn did a video on how to make this cute little box on September 28th.  Here is the link to Dawn's Stamping Studio where you can watch the video she created on how to create this darling little Halloween Holder:
http://dawnsstampingthoughts.typepad.com/dawns_stampin_studio/2012/09/petite-purse-treat-box-video.html
Dawn used the Petite Purse Die to create this super fun holder and the only difference is I added candy corn to my box.
 I used the Monster Munchies stamp set and stamped out the entire Frankie Head image and then used some Crystal Effects to gloss up the image before putting it on my holder.
My holder also used the Googly Ghouls stamp set that was punched out with a 1" circle punch and then adhered to a 1-1/4" Pumpkin Pie circle.  I attached my mummy image onto a thin strip of Basic Black cardstock that was made into a stack - which was then attached to the inside of my holder.
 I put my candy corn into a small cello bag and then tied the bag up with some 1/2" scallop dotted ribbon.
This project came together so quickly that I'm thinking of making a bunch of these for my grandkids to take into their classmates for Halloween this year.
 
Thanks for joining me today.....I have one more Halloween Treat to share with you - Hope you can come back tomorrow and join me for that share.
Keep Living Your Dream!


1 comment:

  1. love this yummy conversion for the purse. hope you had a wonderful day of shopping.

    ReplyDelete