Friday, October 12, 2012

October SaddleBrooke Stampers Theme Card

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
Today I will be sharing my October Theme card I made for my SaddleBrooke Stampers Club.
Our theme card for October was to create something Spooky with Witches, Ghosts, Skeltons, Spiders or Bats (I actually made those last two up).........
I created a Spider SPINNER card (because I didn't have a Witch or Ghost or Skelton die cut) and let me tell you something friends ....... this little baby can twirl and spin! 
I secured a penny to the back of the spider and added two layers of dimensionals between the penny and the spider and that was just the right combination to get this little spider spinning! 
I added Lime Green Stickles to my Spiders eyeballs and used some retired SU Halloween DSP for the front of my card.  LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE how great this card turned out ...... I'm thinking of sending this card to my Doll Baby for Halloween.
 
Thanks for joining me today - I'll be back tomorrow to begin sharing the 3x3 cards I received at my Wednesday's SaddleBrooke Stampers Meeting.  Our 3x3 cards for October had a theme of Spooky and Wick Cool - and let me tell you that ALL the cards are amazing and you are going to love what I'll be sharing with you tomorrow.  Keep Living Your Dream! 


1 comment:

  1. we need a video to watch your handsome spider spin. great card!

    ReplyDelete