Monday, October 22, 2012

October Club 3-D Project

Happy Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
Yesterday I spent the entire day PLAYING and I have to tell you something ....... I had one of those AMAZING and FUN weekends that left me feeling RESTED and RECHARGED!  I'm ready to put my head down and get back to work.  
 
My share today is the fun little 3-D Project we made at my October Stamp Club on Saturday. This project was created by Dawn Griffith (http://www.Dawnstampingthought.typepad.com) and she used the Petite Purse Die and turned it upside down to create this SUPER FUN Halloween Box.
We used the Googly Ghouls and Monster Munchies stamp set to decorate our box......
We also used the little cello bags to load several handfuls of Candy Corn.....
To bring our little Mummy to life ......... We used the new Googly eyes.......
And a final touch was the 1/2" Scallop Dots Ribbon in Basic Black! 
The little Mummy SERIOUSLY melts my heart and makes me SMILE ...... BIG!
So without a doubt ....... October Stamp Club was a success and I owe it to Connie Stewart and Dawn Griffith.  Both of these demonstrators just ROCK the UNIVERSE with AMAZING Projects and some SUPER DUPER FUN WAYS OF THINKING.  Connie and Dawn......Thank You for all the hard work you put into your blog and your amazing video's.  You are TWO of the BEST!
 
I'll be back tomorrow to share a couple Anniversary cards that I recieved last Wednesday from some of my SaddleBrooke Stamper Friends.  I can't wait to share the gorgeous cards they created and I promise you ...... The embossing that these ladies did will BLOW YOU AWAY!  Hope you can join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!


2 comments: