Thursday, October 11, 2012

October Challenge Card

Happy Happy ThursdayMy Blogger Friends!
And a VERY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my Steven!
 
Today I have my SaddleBrooke Stampers October Challenge Card to share with you. 
 Every month - My good friend Ann hands out challenge packets and tells us to go and create.  This is what I made with the supplies that were tucked in our envelope for October.
We received a stamped Dracula image and I fussy cut my Dracula and adhered him to a 1-3/4" circle ....... that I stamped spider webs all over.
We also received a small piece of yellowish/orange cardstock - and I punched two 1/2" circles and used those circles as a base for my orange button it sit on. 
 We also received a piece of vellum and some rub-on stitches ...... and I cut my vellum with a scallop square die and then ran it through the Big Shot and embossed my vellum with the Spider Web die.
I also made a small rosette with the new Howlstooth DSP and secured that over my spider web base piece. 
I added some retired Striped Grosgrain ribbon that I fringed and made it look kind of spooky and messy.  One end of my ribbon I used to loop at the top of my ornament and that will be used to hang my Dracula Rosette Ornament.

Thanks for joining me today.......I'll be back tomorrow to share my SaddleBrooke Challenge Card for October......Hope you can come back and join me for that share.
 
Keep Living Your Dream!


1 comment: