Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Halloween Creations from my FU GalPals

Happy Happy Tuesdsay My Blogger Friends!
Count-Down to Wisconsin in 31 Days!
Today I have a couple Halloween Cards that my fellow FU GalPals shared with me ........ Let's JUMP right in with my share for today......
First up is the card that Ann LaPerre made for me.  OH MY STINKIN GOSH ...... This card is UNBELIEVABLE!
The mummy is so real-life ..... but what BLEW ME AWAY was the stinkin fun headstones that Ann created.  Check out the darling names that Ann came up with ...... "I Am Not Well" 
I know these two are a little hard to read - but one says ...... "Rest In Peace" and the other one says "I Am A Ghost"SERIOUSLY ANN ....... these cracked me up! 
And check out this OH TOO CUTE BOOKMARK that my good good friend Kris Holmes made for me.  She used the Bump in the Night Cricut cartridge to cut out her image and then sandwiched it between a popsicle sticks.
Is this not the CUTIEST little critter you've ever seen?  LOVE LOVE LOVE that Kris made this into a bookmark.  I'm just hoping that my grandson doesn't talk me into giving it to him when I go back to Wisconsin! 
And my last FU card share for today was made by Debbie. 
I'm IN LOVE with this little Witch and find that every single time I see her stamped ...... I SMILE!
LOVE how Debbie colored her in and then spot-lighted her off to the side of her card.  And check out the adorable Candy Corn that Debbie decorated the bottom portion of her card with ...... Is that not just STINKIN CUTE!
 
MANY THANKS to all three of my FU GalPals - I am SO BLESSED to be part of this group and continue to be blown away with all your creative abilities and outstanding talent that each of you have!  You are three of the BESTIEST FRIENDS that I have!
 
I'm off to put the finishing touches on my Halloween treats for my SaddleBrooke Girlfriends.  I'll be up at the BUTT-CRACK of dawn making my deliveries ..... and this holiday I'll be including many new girlfriends on my morning route.  I'll share my Halloween Treats with you tomorrow - so until Halloween Morning ......
Keep Living Your Dream!
 

1 comment:

  1. You GO ghoul! love the cards. headed back to madison this weekend! hugs, m

    ReplyDelete