Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Halloween Candy Corn Jar

Happy Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
Count-Down to Wisconsin in 37 Days!
My airlines tickets have been booked.......My scrappin friends have scheduled a scrapbooking retreat for me.......The Gingerbread House Party Invitations are ready to go out......AND.....the rental car will be waiting for me at the Rockford Airport when I arrive on November 30th.  I SERIOUSLY CAN'T WAIT!
 
My travel plans are to head back to Wisconsin for 10-days ..... and in those quick 10-days I plan to PLAY HARD - Keep Wisconsin GREEN and spend money/do some Christmas Shopping  - Keep some medical appointments - Caught up with some old friends and have lunches and dinners - Go to a scrapbooking retreat and the most important part of this trip will be doing the traditional building of the Gingerbread Houses and making Christmas Cookies with my Little People.
 
So........today I'm meeting up with my FU GalPals and we are doing our card-in-a-box share over at Debbie's House.  She's making lunch for us - and that can only mean one thing......Something YUMMY and SUPER DELISH!  So my card share for today is a quick little Halloween something I created the other morning.  Check this fun little Candy Corn Jar I made......
I was checking my emails Monday morning at 4:00 a.m. and I received an email from Archiver's spot-lighting some fun Halloween Stamp Sets that they used to create a jar of candy corn.  Well, it got me thinking ...... I knew I had some Ball Jars out in the garage ....... and I had Black and Orange Tulle in my studio cabinet ....... and I figured there was nothing better to do at 4:00a.m. ......... so I got to work and created this STINKIN CUTE Candy Corn Jar of FUN!
 I used a retired SU Halloween set and colored my cute little witch in with some SU Markers!
 I used the SU Scallop Circle punches to punch out my Witch and also a black scallop and popped both of those onto the lid of my ball jar.
My Tulle was adhered down with a piece of sticky tape that was lined directly onto the outer edge of the lid of my ball jar.
 Here's a close-up of my darling little Witch.
The black and orange tulle added a little zippy fun to this project and all I did was knot the end and fluff up the tulle.
It looks so stinkin cute next to my Spooky House that I made at the Scissors in the City Retreat.
 
I'll be back tomorrow to share another fun Halloween piece that I have in my studio - Hope you can come back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!


1 comment:

  1. i thought the tulle wrapped around the lid was embossing. LOL. snappy idea :) hugs, m

    ReplyDelete