Thursday, October 04, 2012

Even MORE Halloween

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
Today I'm at a FULL RUN as I prepare for my upcoming Scissors in the City Retreat this weekend - so my post today will be a super fast post.  Here Goes......
My first card is a fast little CASE from last years SW Stampers swap.  I put this card away last year after I received it and now I can't put my hands on it to give credit for who made it.   This little 3"x3" card comes together SO QUICKLY that I'm thinking of making a bunch of these for one of my grandkids classmates and putting a small piece of candy inside.  The card comes together with 2-oval punches, 2-small circle punches for the eyeballs - a "Boo!" sentiment punched out with the Jewelry Tag Punch.  This card HONESTLY just couldn't be ANY CUTIER!

And this little card is a FESTIVE little card I made using a stamp that I fell in love with.  I colored my little Dracula in with Gray, Black and Red Stampin' Write Markers and my card was ready for some mats.  I dressed up my DSP mat with a piece of White Grosgrain Ribbon and added several Halloween colored ribbons to that piece.......and for a little "WOW FACTOR" I added five one inch Perfect Plum circle behind the DSP exposing only half of the circle image. The circles made for a fun border edge to my DSP mat.
 
I think this breaks all records for the quickest post ......... I honestly have SO MUCH to finish up and get ready for my retreat this weekend.  Can't wait to meet up with the girls and enjoy a FUN WEEKEND of LATE NIGHT Scrapbooking and some time in the POOL and on the LAZY RIVER!   
 
I'll be back tomorrow to share more Fun Halloween decorations I've been working on.....Hope you can join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. the big eye's are darling . . . love the "stitching" on the petal card envie! you always know how to add the perfect details! hugs, m

    ReplyDelete